[Live-devel] Why the testOnDemandRTSPServer show 0.0.0.0:8554

SpaceLi spacelis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:40:43 PDT 2006

After a long period debug, I guess I find the reason why there is no
response. In SingleStep in doEventLoop, the function select() always
returned 0 immediately after called.(As default, the time time is set
to 0 for select(), so it will block until something happen, am I
right?) And it was traped somewhere after that. I am using uclinux to
run the code, and it seems to support select(). So it there any
configuration I need to pay attend to compile the kernel of uclinux or
the live library?

thx