[Live-devel] Porting Live Media Library successfully to uClinux with NIOS2

SpaceLi spacelis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 20:59:59 PDT 2006

For some unknown reasons, nios2-linux-uclibc-g++ cannot successfully
construct const DelayInterval class, so const ETERNITY.seconds() and
ETERNITY.useconds() always return 0. And of course fDelayQueue
constructs incorrectly. So we have to explicitly construct
DelayInterval(INT_MAX, MILLION-1) for fDelayQueue Constructor instead
of using const ETERNITY. And then it worked. This problem must due to
the poor compiler we use. Fortunately live use C style system call
rather than C++. If doesn't so, we could even not compile it. Thanks
EVERYONE here, especially Ross.