[Live-devel] How to use genMakefiles to generate makefile for cross-compiler?

JC ori_yq at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 15:13:21 PDT 2006

Hello all. I am JC and new here. I am trying to port liveMedia library to Montavista Linux cross compiler environment. Is it possible to run genMakefiles so that I can get a makefiles that can be used for the cross-compiler? Or if there step by step instructions that I could follow for doing this? Any hint would be very much helpful. Thanks in advance.