[Live-devel] Vbrick

S ts msts06 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:07:08 PST 2006

Hi,
thank you for your reply.
I am using kill -hup command to end the program. Tried the -y option and the
sync issue gets worse.
The stream when played in quick time is 352*240 at 30fps. so I changed the
commend to the new dimensions but the problem is still there.
Could there be a problem with the sdp?
below is the sdp created by vbrick:
v=0
o=- 5699360993 1 IN IP4 192.168.96.151
s=MAC0007df008ef9 Program 1
i=VBrick Streaming Video
c=IN IP4 230.1.1.3/63
b=AS:1328
t=0 0
a=author:My Author
a=copyright:My Copyright, 2004
a=streamID:slot1Destination1
a=tool:VBrick
a=ISMA-compliance:1,1.0,1
a=mpeg4-iod:
"data:application/mpeg4-iod;base64,AoIvAE//AQ/3AQOBOgABQJxkYXRhOmFwcGxpY2F0aW9uL21wZWc0LW9kLWF1O2Jhc2U2NCxBVllCS2dVZkF5WUEzaUFBYndRTklCRUJRQUFBRkNSQUFCSlBnQVlRQUVRQUFWK1FBQUFBQUNBQUFBQUFBd0VvQXA4REpBQnZBQVFOUUJVQUgwQUFBZzBBQUFIMEFBWVFBRVFBQUx1QUFBQzdnQ0FnQUFBQUF3PT0EDQEFAADIAAAAAAAAAAAGCQEAAAAAAAAAAANpAAJARmRhdGE6YXBwbGljYXRpb24vbXBlZzQtYmlmcy1hdTtiYXNlNjQsd0JBU2dUQXFCVzBtRUVIOEFBQUIvQUFBQkVLQ0tDbjQEEgINAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAFAwAAYAYJAQAAAAAAAAAA"
m=video 4444/1 RTP/AVP 96
b=AS:1200
a=rtpmap:96 MP4V-ES/90000
a=control:trackID=11
a=cliprect:0,0,240,352
a=fmtp:96
profile-level-id=247;config=000001B0f7000001B50d0f0000010000000120008C5D4C285820F0A31F
a=mpeg4-esid:222
m=audio 4644/1 RTP/AVP 97
b=AS:128
a=rtpmap:97 mpeg4-generic/48000/2
a=control:trackID=12
a=fmtp:97 streamtype=5; profile-level-id=15; mode=AAC-hbr; config=1190;
SizeLength=13; IndexLength=3; IndexDeltaLength=3; Profile=1
a=mpeg4-esid:111

Is there something else that I could be doing wrong. Thank you again.
sts