[Live-devel] Vbrick

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 14 13:12:43 PST 2006

>Hi,
>thank you for your reply.
>I am using kill -hup command to end the program. Tried the -y option
>and the sync issue gets worse.
>The stream when played in quick time is 352*240 at 30fps. so I
>changed the commend to the new dimensions but the problem is still
>there.
>Could there be a problem with the sdp?

No, the SDP is OK, as far as I can tell.  "openRTSP" is correctly
receiving the audio and video RTP streams.

The problem is basically that the ".mov" (and ".mp4") file format was
poorly designed for the purpose of recording incoming streams.  As
far as I can tell, nothing can be done about this; openRTSP is doing
the best it can.  (I don't know why you're getting bad a/v/ sync with
"-y"; if your server is sending proper RTCP packets, then this should
be working.)  Sorry I can't help you more.