[Live-devel] Regarding testOnDemandRTSPServer

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 22:55:03 PST 2006

Hi all.

I am using testOnDemandRTSPServer application for streaming. I have 5 .Wav
files to stream , so am i need to create 5 ServerMediaSession objects for
each input file , means 1000 SMS objects for 1000 files streaming?

I tried to create single ServerMediaSession object and created 5
ServerMedioaSubSession Objects for each input file and added all in one
ServerMediaSession object. Doing this when a request from client arrives
SET_UP Packet for all 5 files(track1, track2....) comes and it eventually it
shows loading on real player but unable to play.

Please tell me what can i do if i want to stream 100's 1000's of files.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal