[Live-devel] Working program based on LiveMedia

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Dec 29 14:57:22 PST 2006

>I post this mail just to inform you that there's another open source
>program out there based on the great LiveMedia libraries!
>It's called Omnimeeting, hosted on Sourceforge [
>http://omnimeeting.sourceforge.net/ ], and it has been written by me.

Massimo,

Thanks for the announcement; it's great to read about interesting new
applications that use our librararies.  (I have now added a link to
your project in the "Some third-party applications" section of the
"liveMedia" web page.

If you have any new generic code - not dependent on other special
libraries - that you'd like to see added to the "LIVE555 Streaming
Media" code, just let us know.