[Live-devel] a problem with the PAUSE option

yulei_jlu at hotmail.com yulei_jlu at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:34:21 PST 2006

Hi,
I use the testOnDemandRTSPServer example of livemedia(latest version) as
the server part, and a vlc(latest version) as the client part to play files
through a small network, however, when playing a .ts file, it cannot be
paused while pausing other types of files (such as .mp3, .mpeg etc) works
well.

Somebody sais it's the problem of the livemedia, cause the PAUSE option is
a server option in RTSP.

Would you please tell me whether livemedia support the PAUSE option when
playing a .ts file in the network? Or do you have any suggestion? Which
part of the source codes should I read to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Regards,
Cutey