[Live-devel] RTSP and DirectShow

serkan bozkurt serkanboz80 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 23:20:39 PST 2006

I am doing this by using a satellite PCI card(ss2)
and live555 for streaming.
I am recording the channel as .mpg and during this I
am streaming via live555 libraries.(I cant see any
sych. problem between audio and video).

This can be done more properly if satellite PCI card
have the property of recording as .ts.
Because by this way live555 libraries can  stream
directly .ts without any audio video demultiplexing.

Best Regards....

--- Mathieu Lavoie <mathieu.lavoie at videotron.ca>