[Live-devel] Seeking in live555

pra bhu prabhuonly4u at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 21 08:52:55 PST 2006

Hi all,
            I have downloaded the live555 tar package and compiled it successfully. I am using testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream a mpeg file and I am receiving it using openRTSP and it writes into file audio and video separately.

            It always starts recording from  the beginning till the end. How to go to  a  particular  position  and start  recording ,for  example, I want to record the second half of the file.

            Whether RTSP Seeking is  supported in live555? If yes , how to enable seeking?

 Regards,
 prabhu.