[Live-devel] about testMPEG4VideoToDarwin

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 24 00:49:18 PST 2006

>I have one question about testMPEG4VideoToDarwin
>application.
>
>I need to give one parameter in SetDestiona funciton
>of the test application, which is a file called
>"test.sdp", how can get this file?

That file should be created automatically by the Darwin Streaming
Server, after you start running "testMPEG4VideoToDarwin".  The Darwin
Streaming Server will store this in its default 'movies' directory -
/usr/local/movies , I think.  However, you shouldn't have to care about this.

(Note, BTW, that instead of using a Darwin Streaming Server, you
could just use LIVE555's own RTSP server implementation - e.g., using
"testMPEG4VideoStreamer" (multicast) or "testOnDemandRTSPServer" (unicast).)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>