[Live-devel] How to adaptively adjust iFramesOnly variable on-the-fly

Ryan Wong ryan.wong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:33:01 PST 2006

Hi,

I noticed in testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer.cpp that the framer for
Elementary Video Stream is created using
videoSource=MPEH1or2VideoStreamFramer::createNew(*env, videoES,
iFramesOnly) before being passed into videoSink.

Can anyone kindly tell me how do I toggle the iFramesOnly variable
from True to False and vice-versa should I need to do that to adapt to
network condition during one continuous video streaming session?

Ross: Thanks for all the help in my previous postings.

Many thanks,
Ryan