[Live-devel] memory management

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 24 04:20:56 PST 2006

At 04:02 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:
>On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 03:53 -0800, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> > At 03:47 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:
> > >I have a question about memory management, when i look at a random test*
> > >program i never see objects being deleted.
> >
> > Which specific test program(s) are you referring to?
> >

>testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer.cpp

Every object that was created by "play()" is reclaimed by "afterPlaying()".

Note that classes - like the various *Framer* classes - that are
derived from "FramedFilter", automatically reclaim their source
object when they, themselves are reclaimed.  (See
"FramedFilter::~FramedFilter()".)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>