[Live-devel] How to dectect the client is still alive oe not ?

Tire tire.tw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:18:18 PST 2006

Hi Ross Finlayson :

I see the previous mail-list, the "reclamationTestSecond" has some
restrictions.  For example, I use the testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp and set
"reuseFirstSource" is 'TRUE', "reclamationTestSecond" is '45'sec.  Then the
connection is closed after '45'sec, even if the Server have got the RTCP
reports from receivers.  So, I can't use the "reclamationTestSecond" feature
for multicast streams, or for unicast on demand streams where
"reuseFirstSource" is set to True.  Is right ?