[Live-devel] PATCH RTSP KeepAlive Support.

Glen Gray glen at lincor.com
Mon Jan 23 10:00:31 PST 2006

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> As (I thought I had) explained earlier, any 'keep alive' mechanism
> that uses the RTSP "GET_PARAMETER" command can (and should) be
> implemented outside the "RTSPClient" object, using the existing
> "RTSPClient::getMediaSessionParameter()" function.  I will not be
> adding any such mechanism to the "RTSPClient" implementation.

Very true Ross, we did discuss it. So much happened work wise that I
quite frankly forgot about the email exchange and got it fully working
with one approach and implemented but not tested with the other.

There are some modifications to RTSPClient required in my opinion but
I'll resubmit my VLC oriented patch later on after I give it some "make
this approach work again" love.

--
Glen Gray <glen at lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland