[Live-devel] TS Files and Sound

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Thu Jul 6 17:01:45 PDT 2006

Actually more likely the issue lies here:

main debug: `http://208.131.130.36/zyban_b.ts' successfully opened
ts debug: PATCallBack called
ts debug: new PAT ts_id=1 version=1 current_next=1
ts debug:   * number=1 pid=16
ts debug: PMTCallBack called
ts debug: new PMT program number=1 version=1 pid_pcr=224
ts debug:   * es pid=224 type=1 fcc=mpgv
ts debug: PMTCallBack called
ts debug: new PMT program number=1 version=2 pid_pcr=224
ts debug:   * es pid=192 type=3 fcc=mpga
ts debug:   * es pid=224 type=1 fcc=mpgv

liveMedia sends a PMT with only the video track, and then (when in
the PS it finds another track) sends an updated PMT which contains
all tracks. The amino probably does not support updating of the PMT
table. That's a big bug btw, and you should contact them to get that
fixed.

DJ