[Live-devel] Streaming from one source to multiple sink

zze-RAMARD Yoann RD-TECH-GRE yoann.ramard at orange-ft.com
Thu Jul 13 04:11:51 PDT 2006

Actually, I'm not using a FileServerMediaSubsession. In fact, I'm using
testMP3Streamer without SSM or RTSPServer to stream unicast via RTP to
the IP:port of the computer where my relay application is running. The
relay gets this stream and I want to diffuse it simultaneously to
multiple players on other computers (IP:port) using the same unicast way
(no SSM or RTSPServer). Is it possible? Thanks for your answers.
Yoann