[Live-devel] Compiling darwin injector example

Sam b dsmurl at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 14:48:35 PDT 2006

Ok. Thanks I was compiling them in the wrong order.
Even after I compiled it thought the makefile still
pointed towards needing basicusageenvironment.hh in
the livemedia/include directory, which it is not.  So
I moved them in there and all the testprograms
compiled correctly then.  Thanks for the hint.

Do you happen to know what direction I should take on
modifying the Darwin injector to accept a hinted mp4
stream?  Or is there something that already does this?

-  Thanks,
   Sam