[Live-devel] RTP to RTCP for Helix

arcon media arcon-media at gmx.net
Sun Jul 23 15:58:17 PDT 2006

> Perhaps.  But it would be much better (and probably simpler) to use our
own RTSP/RTP server implementation, with FFMPEG (e.g.) used as an encoder.

Hello,

How is this meant? Can you give me more information to this? It is very
important for me. I do not have any right idea for a good solution till now
yet. Till now, I only had worked with the VLC. I did not have any problems
with that. Unfortunately, the VLC does not support the demanded format of
the helix server.

I would be very pleased about good information.

Brian