[Live-devel] calling Live555 libraries from a C app under Embedded Visual C++ 4.0

Bertram Junker junker at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jul 24 00:05:09 PDT 2006

Hi Rodrigo,

i have written an SIP phone with RTP Stack from LIVE555 for Pocket PC /
Windows CE with EVC++ 4.0. Unfortunately I'm not able to solve your
problem but I can ensure you, that LIVE555 works fine under EVC++.
Further, I remember me fine, I have not set up any preprocessor directive.

Best regards,

    Bertram