[Live-devel] Final Question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jul 25 12:20:33 PDT 2006

>Before the stopPlaying() I would like the RTSPServer to have the ability to
>know the exact time or frame of the video that has been played so far

You will have to get this information from the "RTPSink" object.  I
suggest modifying "MultiFramedRTPSink::setTimestamp()" to record the
"timestamp" parameter.  This is will be the presentation time
corresponding the most recently-sent packet.

Apart from this - because I don't know much about your application -
I'm not going to be able to give you any more help here.