[Live-devel] testRelay

Luca Abeni lucabe72 at email.it
Thu Jun 1 00:24:38 PDT 2006

Hi Silvije,

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 09:42 +0200, Silvije wrote:
[...]
> > No, but have you modfied the "testRelay.cpp" code?
>
> yes, i have modified source address and port and also
> destination address and port
>
> my source is 239.255.255.1:12345
> and destination 239.255.255.10:12345
I did not look much at the source, but I see you are using the same port
for input and output. If the bind() on the input socket is performed on
INADDR_ANY, I suspect you will receive the traffic that you are
forwarding...

I think you have to set ReceivingInterfaceAddr and SendingInterfaceAddr
properly, or to use different ports for input and output.

Of course, I am just speculating ;-)

				Luca
--
Proud to be "coglione"