[Live-devel] [live-devel] Read from diffrent input

Lukasz Kondrad vlcplayer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 05:20:29 PDT 2006

Hello,

Currently I am working on a player which will be able to decode television
in the DVB-H standard. I think that your library would be suitable for my
solution. I have only one problem. I need that the source of RTP frames
won't be from the network layer of OS but from my own stream. I demux
transport stream and select out the mpe section in which is IP/UDP/RTP
datagrams.
May you give me some hint, or it is possible to do that by use your library.
Which functions shall I concentrate on ??

best regards
Lukasz