[Live-devel] Network Problem

Richard Monette richard.monette at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:17:35 PDT 2006

I ran the openRTSP example using -V and it works fine. Strange, must be
something to do with the QuickTime player I am using. Another quick question
- I see in the openRTSP example it is possible to get the QoS metrics
reported. Is it possible to turn these on within the testOnDemandRTSPServer?

On a completely different tact, I have extensive experience working with PHP
and MySQL . Would it be possible to work together on making the archives
searchable?

Thanks much.

Rick