[Live-devel] Network Problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 7 12:37:02 PDT 2006

At 12:17 PM 6/7/2006, you wrote:
>I ran the openRTSP example using -V and it works fine. Strange, must
>be something to do with the QuickTime player I am using. Another
>quick question - I see in the openRTSP example it is possible to get
>the QoS metrics reported. Is it possible to turn these on within the
>testOnDemandRTSPServer?

These are just reported by the client, and don't need any special
server support.  You'll get them automatically, provided that you are
receiving RTCP.

>On a completely different tact, I have extensive experience working
>with PHP and MySQL . Would it be possible to work together on making
>the archives searchable?

Possibly, although note that the archives are generated by (and
accessed through) "mailman", so you should look at whatever
approaches other mailman sites have used to search their archives.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>