[Live-devel] Network Problem

barounis at ceid.upatras.gr barounis at ceid.upatras.gr
Thu Jun 8 07:36:52 PDT 2006

> Seems like the easiest way to search the archives is just to use Google and
> define the site you want to search within. For example,
>
> your keywords site:http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/
>
> Seems to work alright. You could probably prevent a lot of 're-posting' by
> letting people know such a search is possible.

Hello,

If you are talking about ways for searching the list, I have found this site

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.livedotcom.devel

The archive for this list can be read the following ways:

    * On the web, using frames and threads.
    * On the web, using a blog-like, flat interface.

You can also search the list by filling the form at the bottom of the page.

The only error according to this site is that the list's url is "www.live.com"
although it should be live555.

Hope I helped

Kostas