[Live-devel] SECOND and friends

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Mar 1 14:06:16 PST 2006

Hi Ross,

As of late I have the following issue with compiling VLC.

/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _SECOND
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/
vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib(single module) definition
of _SECOND
/Users/buildslave/slave/nb-g5-osx-trunk/build/extras/contrib/src/live/
BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a(DelayQueue.o)
definition of _SECOND in section (__DATA,__common)

Could you please prefix this with something like LIVE_ ?
I agree it's a frellup in vecLib just as much, but circumventing it
in liveMedia seems easier :D

DJ