[Live-devel] RTSP server with Trick mode support

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 23:26:36 PST 2006

After several days' work, I still haven't any ideas on
this issue.
Don't know how to extract frames with the desired
scale factor,
should I extract the I frames only?
and how to, I know how to extract I frames in PS
stream,
but don't know how to get this feature work with TS
stream.

I learned that the Kasenna server implemented this
function with an extra stream for trick mode.

but didn't try and don't know the performance.

can anyone help me on this issue?
Thank you and best regards.