[Live-devel] live audio source

Stas Desyatnlkov stas at mer.co.il
Wed Mar 15 02:28:59 PST 2006

Figured it. The live library uses preferred packet size. This size is
accommodated according to 1400 bytes - the best utilization of Ethernet
packet.
But in case of audio this is too much so I called:

//This takes care of 7 frames per packet problem and audio delay
sink->setPacketSizes(160*2 + 12, 160*2 + 12);