[Live-devel] Frame Size for I,P,B Frames

Ryan Wong ryan.wong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 01:30:33 PST 2006

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 14 07:55:56 PST 2006

>Could you tell me where in the code of MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink.cpp (or
>other files) can I find the frame size for IPB frames?

Do you really mean "MPEG1or2VideoRTP*Sink*"?  I.e., are you planning
to transmit, or receive, MPEG video RTP packets?

>> i would like to find out the frame size for I,B & P frames for the
video I am transmitting. I am not sure whether they are in
MPEG1or2VideoRTPSink. Please correct me if that is wrong. If there is
any external way of finding out about the frame size without using
live.com libraries, would appreciate if you could share as well. Thank
you!
>> Ryan

        Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)