[Live-devel] The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size

Tilouche Khaled kall_tiller at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 15 08:22:57 PST 2006

Hi ross

 if am using the object     MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink what would be the buffer size ,it self is using the     VideoRTPSink .

VideoRTPSink(env, RTPgs, rtpPayloadFormat, 90000, "MP4V-ES")
but i dont see any parameter equivalent to bufferSize i n FileSink.

FileSink* FileSink::createNew(UsageEnvironment& env, char const* fileName,          unsigned bufferSize, Boolean oneFilePerFrame)

 do you have any idea wich parameter i have to change in that case?

 thanks a lot

Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> a écrit :
>MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame
>size exceeds the client's buffer size (3379).  929 bytes of trailing
>data will be dropped!

These errors show that the buffer size of the object that is being
fed by your "RTPSource" is too small.  Usually, this is a data sink
of some sort - e.g., a "FileSink".

I.e., check the buffer size of your 'sink' object.  (If you are using
"FileSink", then increase the (otherwise optional) "bufferSize" parameter.)

 Ross Finlayson
 Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)