[Live-devel] How to rescale the session during streaming

yj yunjnz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 01:19:52 PST 2006

Thank you for your help.
Actually, I'm developing the corresponding RTSP server
based on LiveDotCom.
I just checked the network data between my client and
server.
I found that the server has received the PLAY request
sent from the client via the network data, but the
server doesn't response any message for this request,
I opened the following debug information:

#ifdef DEBUG
    ptr[bytesRead] = '\0';
    fprintf(stderr,
"RTSPClientSession[%p]::incomingRequestHandler1() read
%d bytes:%s\n", this, bytesRead, ptr);
#endif

in the
RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::incomingRequestHandler1(),

but can't get any output for this request, and the
other requests during opening the stream outputed
right information in the terminal.

Can you help me for this issue? I'm using the latest
version--2006.03.17.
A lot thanks.