[Live-devel] Shutdown of testRTSPonDemandServer

Dance, Brian Brian.Dance at ultra-ccs.com
Fri Mar 31 07:16:45 PST 2006

Hi,

 I have followed an FAQ suggestion to modify testRTSPOnDemandServer for
a live MPEG4 video source. It works pretty well.

 I need to shutdown my hardware cleanly when the program terminates so I
have added a watch variable to Eventloop. The variable gets set when a
signal handler is invoked.
That should stop the eventloop and then I shutdown my hardware.

This works well when the RTSP server is streaming to clients. However,
when there are no clients the eventloop does not seem respond to the
watch variable.

Is this to be expected? Is there a way to get around this?

Regards

Brian

This e-mail from Ultra Electronics and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged.
If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.
All communications may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational and/or security purposes.
Please rely on your own virus checking as the sender cannot accept any liability for any damage arising from any bug or virus infection.