[Live-devel] vlc does not play streaming (liveMedia).

Juan Antonio Martinez Navarro juanantonio at dif.um.es
Thu May 4 01:25:52 PDT 2006

Hello,

I've got a problem with VLC and live (streaming) in the Zaurus-SLC3100.

Live uses a handler to manage the sockets it uses. While I push the
sockets into the handler there is no problem. But when I try to get them
I can't because live tries to access to fReadHandlers but its OID is
different to the one used to push the sockets into.

Could it be a bug in the application? What Can I do? Changing the kernel
could be a solution?
Thanks.

--
Juan Antonio Martínez Navarro <juanantonio at dif.um.es>
Departamento de Ingeniería de la Información y las Comunicaciones