[Live-devel] a basic question about build the code on windows

=?big5?B?sWm6frur?= ham at mail.mine.tku.edu.tw
Sun May 7 21:53:47 PDT 2006

Hello ,all:
    I have a basic question about build the codes on Windwos.
The instrutions said I shuld change the tools directory on my
Windows machine rather than"c:\Program Files\DevStudio\Vc" in the "Win32config" file
My question is that : What software should install before I run the "genWindowsMakefiles.cmd"
to generate such "*.mak" files?
I have already installed the Visul Studio and Borland C++ Builder , but I don't know which
directory I should use to replace the old one "c:\Program Files\DevStudio\Vc".
May somebody answer my question? Thanks.