[Live-devel] fNumFramesUsedSoFar and MutiFramedRTPSink

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 9 13:14:05 PDT 2006

>_Im not sure if this is clear but to say it another way : if our input
>source closes between a nextSend event that led to a frame sending
>(afterGettingFrame OK) and a nextSend event scheduled but that could not
>reset fNumUsedFramedSofar yet, we have a problem.

Unfortunately I'm still not seeing any problem with
this.  "sendNext()" calls "buildAndSendFrame()", which in turn resets
"fNumFramesUsedSoFar" to zero.  So even if "sendNext()" ends up
getting called after "ourHandleClosure()", "fNumFramesUsedSoFar" will
still always have the correct value.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>