[Live-devel] fNumFramesUsedSoFar and MutiFramedRTPSink

David BERTRAND bidibulle at operamail.com
Wed May 10 00:52:51 PDT 2006

> Unfortunately I'm still not seeing any problem with
> this.  "sendNext()" calls "buildAndSendFrame()", which in turn resets
> "fNumFramesUsedSoFar" to zero.
True, but then later if a frame is got (in afterGettingFrame), fNumFramesUsedSoFar is incremented. It is then sent but "fNumFramesUsedSoFar" keeps its value until sendNext() is called again. So if ourHandleCLosure is called (before the new call to sendNext()), "fNumFramesUsedSoFar" equals 1.
I added "fNumFramesUsedSoFar=0" just after sending the packet and my problem was fixed.
David