[Live-devel] questions about generating MHP compliant transport stream archive

Han-Bin Chang ham at mail.mine.tku.edu.tw
Mon May 29 02:41:42 PDT 2006

Hi, everyone:

          I used a MHP SDK developed by Osmosys. Developers can implement
applications by using this SDK and

run it on the simulator to evaluate the applications. Unfortunately, there
are only one simple provided by this SDK, transport

stream archives generated by the live555 libraries can not be supported by
this simulator. Some tables like NIT and SDT are not

produced by the libraries. Does anyone have experience about generating
DVB-based transport stream archives by using software

or libraries? Please give me some comments if you encountered such kinds of
problems. Thanks.