[Live-devel] H.264 Streaming

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:09:54 PST 2006

Hi,
I'm a little new with live library and streamig. I am trying to adapt a
testProg to stream .h264. I am modifying testMPEG4VideoStreamer. I change
the videoSource pointer to my own class OurH264VideoStreamFramer pointer,
and then I change testMPEG4VideoStreamer line 57 to:

videoSink = H264VideoRTPSink::createNew(*env, &rtpGroupsock,
97,90000,"H264") ;

and line 120 to:

videoSource = OurH264VideoStreamFramer::createNew(*env, videoES);

but I have this errors:

testH264VideoStreamer.cpp(102) : error C2243: 'type cast' : conversion from
'class OurH264VideoStreamFramer *' to 'class Medium *' exists, but is
inaccessible
testH264VideoStreamer.cpp(126) : error C2243: 'type cast' : conversion from
'class OurH264VideoStreamFramer *' to 'class MediaSource &' exists, but is
inaccessible

¿Why is it inaccessible to cast my new class? It's no different from
testMPEG4VideoStreamer, is it? I derived my class from H264VideoStreamer and
this class derives from FramedFilter as similar as MPEG4VideoStreamer does.

Could anyone tell me what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

Ramon