[Live-devel] cant anyone describe the process of a media program stream server?

freegnu freegnu at 163.com
Tue Oct 17 23:31:05 PDT 2006

Re: [Live-devel] H264 Streaminghi all, im a newbie to media programming, and i use livemedia now. but i find there is little reference, so i only to read the code to know the process of a media program stream server, but it is difficult and expend a lot of time. so is anyone describe the process or tell me the exact reference (the mail lists are really disrupt and it will wast me losts of time to find the correlative content)

thanks