[Live-devel] Making an AVI file from MPEG4 frames

Paolo Prete p4olo_prete at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 23 05:34:31 PDT 2006

Hi,
I would like to develop a MPEG4 avi recorder. I have a
series of MPEG4 frames obtained through a socket from
an IP-CAM.
Actually, following the code of OpenRTSP, I can create
my recorder only on a RTP stream. Is there a trivial
way to "link" the AVIFileSink object to the frames,
instead of the RTSPClient?
If so, are there any examples or tips which I can
follow, or should I implement my "own" AVIFileSink
class and its startPlaying(), continuePlaying() etc.
functions?

Thanks in advance
Paolo