[Live-devel] live-devel Digest, Vol 36, Issue 15

Romit Chatterjee romit.chatterjee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:52:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks a lot Ross for the suggestion. It worked well! However I have another
issue. My client is connected to the live555.com server through an USB
cable, and I find that the RTSP packets are exchanged alright. However, the
RTP packets are sent by the server with a a 15 seconds time gap between each
packet! As a result I can see no media in my client. Do you have any idea
why the RTP packets are so slow in coming (is it due the the speed of USB?)?
Can you suggest something for improving the rate?

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it!

..Romit