[Live-devel] temporal reference and Picture types for TS streams

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Fri Sep 8 01:30:48 PDT 2006

Hello All,

We are trying to capture the temporal reference and picture types for TS
streams from MPEG Video-specific header after parsing the RTP fixed headers
on the client side. We could able to do it for ES and PS streams in
networkReadHandler() function. But the same functionality is not working for
TS streams. Also we observed that on the server side for TS streams, MPEG
Video-specific header is not attached to each RTP packet after the RTP fixed
header. We are using testMPEG2TransportStreamer.cpp for streaming TS files.

Any clues on this.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy