[Live-devel] Fwd: Question about port Live555 to uClinux

陈东伟 wei.francois at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:06:06 PDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 陈东伟 <wei.francois at gmail.com>
Date: 2006-9-25 下午9:03
Subject: Question about port Live555 to uClinux
To: live-devel at lists.live555.com

Hello, everyone

       Now I have a target board (named TMS320DM270 with ARM and DSP), and I
have ported the uClinux 2.4.19-uc1 on ARM. Then I want to port the Live555
to the target board in order to receive and send streaming video to the
LAN/WAN. My question is how to cross-compile the Live555 and then port it
to uClinux on board?

       Following is my original methods:

       1) Compile the Live555 on host Linux(RH9) with

        #./genMakefile uClinux

        #make

       2) copy the bin file to uClinux filesystem

       3) then download the kernel and filesystem to the board

       4) run the Live555's bin files on board
        I am looking forward to your reply. Any suggestions will be
appreciated! Thank you very much!

--
Regards,
francois_wei