[Live-devel] File Duration

Ambuj Sinha ambuj.sinha at iptvlabs.biz
Fri Sep 29 02:44:07 PDT 2006

Hi Ross

             I have seen a implementation of the function
MPEG1or2ProgramStreamFileDuration() in the MPEG1or2FileServerDemux.cpp file
which calculates the Program Stream File Duration which refers to
getMPEG1or2TimeCode() and computeSCRTimeCode() function . Could you please
elaborate how getMPEG1or2TimeCode and computeSCRTimeCode() works.

I am also writing a similar function MPEG2TransportStreamFileDuration() to
calculate the time duration of  MPEG TS file duration.

Please suggest the approach I need to calculate it.

Thanks

Ambuj Kumar Sinha

iptv Scientist

iptvLabs (India) Pvt. Ltd.