[Live-devel] RTSP server extending

Vlad Seryakov vlad at crystalballinc.com
Mon Apr 9 08:59:33 PDT 2007

- As a minimum would be nice to be able to redefine:

void incomingConnectionHandler1();

or create another virtual function which is called inside
incomingConnectionHandler1 with new accepted socket,
so if i need to check network access so i can call getpeername on the
new accepted socket

- Have access to

int fServerSocket;
Port fServerPort;

- Ability to re-define Authenticator, may be move authentication to the
RTSPServer