[Live-devel] Undereferenced sessions

Vlad Seryakov vlad at crystalballinc.com
Mon Apr 9 11:35:32 PDT 2007

Actually it is set to True in removeServerMediaSession but
in RTSPServer::RTSPClientSession::~RTSPClientSession()
it is called when fOurServerMediaSession->deleteWhenUnreferenced()) is
already True, so catch22.

So in my code i added sms->deleteWhenUnreferenced() = True; before
adding it into the server and now it is deallocated properly.

May be it is better to set it by default to True?