[Live-devel] Stop Playing

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:23:14 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I have an application that streams broadcast H.264 video. I have a thread
that is waiting for commands and it changes the watchVariable
("env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(&watchVariable);"), so it outs EventLoop,
executes the command the value of watchVariable indicates and then return to
EventLoop.

One of this commands has to stop streaming and then delete session. I would
like to know what is the best way to do that. I proved to use
VideoSink->stopPlaying() but I see this is a private void, so I thought I
wasn't going by the right way.

Thanks in advance,

Ramon