[Live-devel] Benchmarking

Till May vahaha at pisem.net
Wed Apr 11 22:40:35 PDT 2007

  Howdy List !

  I think I have the same problem as xcsmith.
When I stream live video to local network (20 hosts) on the clients
side QuickTime recieves and plays the video. But at the moment only
2-3 clients can play. Others just showing some first recieved frame
and stays along, but they continue to recieve packets (I see that in
statistics of players, where bps of stream is shown, etc). Also I see
the multicast packets with the correct RTP sequence number using
Ethereal on the clients machine. When I restart thise bazzed clients
the others  that plays stream hangs on with current played frame, but
still continues recieving stream...

  What's wrong I dont know %))) ?

  Best regards.