[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer

Chuck Bryant chas.bryant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:32:47 PDT 2007

Thanks Ross, but I got lucky this time.  Seems the movie I was working with
was already in transport stream, and I didn't know it because it was labeled
"mpg".  So that all works fine with Amino boxes now.  Now I was wondering if
I can transcode from mp4 to mpeg2 TS on the fly?  Do you think it would be
too processor intensive?